Journey to the Lost Isle: Part 3

Anime

COol I like codebreaker. I managed to finish this puzzle in no time :D

I'll say it is a bit harder than codebreaker in that the position of the lights are not correlated with the rings, but that just means that sometimes you have to play with two rings at a time as your tries decrease. Solving one at a time wont cut it in the last two parts of the puzzle.

Yay!! I finished all three! For some reason part two was the hardest for me though.

There also a bit a guess work as well as logic involved in it. Near the end, I kept a piece of paper with me and wrote down the symbols that had turned yellow on the first ring, as well as the one the turned green, that way I knew to ONLY try those symbols for the next ring. That saved me a couple tries. But when it comes down to the last ring or two, there's a good chance that your just going to have to guess or admit defeat and restart the puzzle. Remember your list of yellows, plug in ones that would fit and hope for the best.

And before you say that guessing on the last two rings would never work, it does. O.o That's the only reason I got past the second level. XD

Yay!! I finished all three! For some reason part two was the hardest for me though.

There also a bit a guess work as well as logic involved in it. Near the end, I kept a piece of paper with me and wrote down the symbols that had turned yellow on the first ring, as well as the one the turned green, that way I knew to ONLY try those symbols for the next ring. That saved me a couple tries. But when it comes down to the last ring or two, there's a good chance that your just going to have to guess or admit defeat and restart the puzzle. Remember your list of yellows, plug in ones that would fit and hope for the best.

And before you say that guessing on the last two rings would never work, it does. O.o That's the only reason I got past the second level. XD

Yeah, I did the same thing. Writing them down was a lot easier- same method too.

Once you know what symbols you are working with it's not so bad. :)

I made it all the way to a combination that had 0 chances. I tried a lot of different combinations but none worked.I finally looked in the source code and pasted an address that I found there and it let me in were I found something shinny on the floor that I pick up. looking for a hidden pixel or something mmore now because it will only let me go back to the journal.