Hello everyone!

Kiraush

New here :) Came back to Neopets after quitting about 7-8 years ago, sadly my main account is not obtainable as I cannot remember the password I had on it, and the email on it is long gone also as it was my moms.

Luckily I managed to recover my 7 year old side account I made once upon a time, and I put a ticket in to try to get my 12 year account back.

Came here because I decided I wanted to be a bit more social this time around, I've never even had a neofriend haha.

Hoping I can snag a decent Poogle out of the adoption thread here because I've wanted one since I started playing, but every year I would forget to try to get one because Poogle day is what my father's birthday was, so we were always celebrating his memory.

Welcome to TDN forums, kiraush!

This is a very awesome community of people and I am sure you will make tons of friends. Feel free to send me a nf request on neo!

Sending my best wishes to you for your Poogle hunt; they are very cute. What is your favorite color of Poogle?

Welcome to TDN forums, kiraush!

This is a very awesome community of people and I am sure you will make tons of friends. Feel free to send me a nf request on neo!

Sending my best wishes to you for your Poogle hunt; they are very cute. What is your favorite color of Poogle?

I honestly am not sure!

I've never been well off enough to consider paint brushes, I've just always loved Poogles.

Standard yellow looks extremely good for a Poogle just off the top of my head but I'll check the possibilities so I have a real answer for you.

For cute I'll go with Pink, however Striped is a decent contender.

For cool I'd say Mutant is far and away unreasonably badass compared to what most mutants seem to look like, however it doesn't really *look* like a poogle to me, so I'd say Wraith wins for cool.

Eventide is pretty awesome though.

Edit: Plushie is pretty appealing as well. :)

It's so hard to pick just one! haha. :D

I'm going to camp the pound and hope for the best, wish me luck!

Once I start netting up some neopoints maybe I'll put some serious thought into it, but as I'm sitting right now I'm struggling to get my 15,000 neopoints a day to make sure I can buy 1,000 stocks. I believe someone cleared my account at some point somehow because I'm certain I bought stocks all the time when I used to play. :/

Looks like you got yourself some Poogles! Congratulations. If you are having a hard time with earning neopoints, I might suggest taking a short hiatus on buying stocks and trying to save up for Food Club. Its not for everyone, but you are already ahead by having some age on your account. You can pick one of the many food club bettors ( http://www.neopets.com/~Hostianote: hasnt been updated in awhile but many of the ones here are still betting everyday ) and copy what they do. Dont leave any off! After a month or so you will have made a good return with such little effort. BUT its OK if you dont like it and give up.

Looks like you got yourself some Poogles! Congratulations..

I did indeed!

I've been pound surfing pretty hard the past few days, and I got pretty lucky!

My pink one is going to go to my sisters account in a bit though, and my Camo Poogle is going to be a labray pet in an attempt to get MSP :D Just gotta get an extra 10k a day for Poogle Morphing potions, just in case.

I'm trying to do the Food Club, but it's very intimidating. I'm trying to figure it out. :)