The ravenous monster

Jessi

I was wondering...can I go on in the plot even though I haven't defeated the bug?

I was wondering...can I go on in the plot even though I haven't defeated the bug?

I'm going on vacation on monday and I won't be back until Memorial Day. Do you think the plot will end by then?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double Posted

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

...and to answer your first question, no one really knows who will be able to do what with the plot, that is all up to TNT. I *personally* imagine that TNT will allow users to go on with the plot even if they did not get a chance to defeat the monster, I mean come on, how much fun would havn't to stop in the middle of the plot be? Also, they would loose popularity if they kicked people out of plots.

...although, it would be kinda nice to see the dedicated people push on and the not so dedicated people stay, and have to at least beat them once before they can move on (like the Altador Plot) -- but anyway, I suppose that is what the plot points will be for. :P Have a nice day!