Wrong Scratchcard Prize?

KNPack

I purchased a Lost Desert scratchcard today and received a Geb Gajillionaire card. I scratched 6 spaces -- 1 paintbrush, 1 bean bag, 1 scarab plushie, and 3 JP coin piles -- at about 4:11 NST. Instead of being awarded the jackpot, I got "The Joy of Scratching" book instead. I don't understand why I didn't get the jackpot. I was so shocked when I saw the three JP piles, I actually said, "Holy crap!" out loud. :(

I keep finding conflicting info online about it. When I bought another ticket from the Lost Desert kiosk tonight, though, it said there was a jackpot. I'm just frustrated about it. To see those three JP squares only to get a book is such a letdown! I wish I'd taken a screenshot of the ticket before I clicked the "accept prize" button.

The amount you win is random. Also, if you get 3 Lost Desert Plushies, you'll get a book. I do believe that the Sandtravaganza Scratchcard gives out the most money/best prizes.