Restocking Advice

othellia

Okay, this a pretty straight forward question. I was thinking about getting into restocking as an addition to my daily game playing, and I wanted people's advice on something they stock or something they know to be really ETS. I know TDN has a page about restocking, but they don't go much into detail about what to restock aside from books and food.

I know my sister restocks books, so that's always an option, but I wanted to try something different. Advice/opinions?

I used to restock all the furniture stores (simply because I am/was a neohome addict!) and found that unusual items (certain beds, couches, garden things etc) are sometimes as cheap as 2000 but then sell for about 30k

But I haven't restocked for a long time so the prices probably vary from what I remember. The best advice I can give is do it at night and early hours of the morning Neo Standard Time when there are less people browsing, and research the general prices of the entire catalog of items before you start just so you can get the idea of what you're looking for and what looks expensive but is cheap as chips (I've made that mistake a few times especially when something USED to be expensive but then got really cheap). There are various sites around to help you with that. Good luck!

I sometimes TRY to restock

But make sure you do it between 12am and 5am NST because they're the most quietest times, the places i try at are

-Book Shop (any books that has 1 stock i try to get)

-The Potion Shop (for MP etc)

-Plushie Shop (anything unusual, like carachters plushies etc.