This is taking forever! How long did it take you to attach your PPP?

eternallypeachy

Hey guys! So, I have refreshed over 500-600 times already over the past couple days and my Fleaf STILL hasn't attached to my Mauket. This is driving me crazy. Are there any ways at all to speed up the process or should I just give up and try to get another Fleaf in hope that it will attach instead?

I can't remember how long it took for my fleaf but I don't recall it being 500+ times. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful than that, but that does seem like a LOT. That being said I believe it is random, so I'm not sure how helpful getting a different fleaf would be..

I've heard of people buying multiple PPPs and having one attach then reselling the ones that don't attach. It is really excessive though and I don't think this is necessary at all. I thought TNT fixed this problem several years ago but I guess not :/

Okay so it's not letting me edit my post on here, but as an update: it finally attached after 100 more refreshes! YAYYY

To anyone trying to attach, buy multiple if you can afford it and refresh like crazy unless you want to waste several hours like I had to   :shiftyeyes_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.