Location Location Location

JubJubMan

Here is one to add to you collection: I just mirrored the map, and this is what came up, it looks to match better.

finishedmap1gc7.jpg

Very wise though jubjub, I applaud you!

Those were some great pics listed above, but I think that tnt noticed that the globe map and the journal map was somewhat out-of-sync, and have modified the journal.

When I completed the latest step, my journal map updated and looks different than the "future" journal pages you have posted on the site.

I'm posting it here as a comparison so you can see that the new journal more closely matches the globe map.

globe_closeup.jpgmap_book_3.jpg

I think that the globe is still a little off, you kinda need to rotate the book slightly counter-clockwise so that the river and swamp will match up in the future updates, but it looks closer than the previous future map images.

Does anyone else have the same journal map I have? or is the map another "unique" element of our individual adventures?

No, everything in the journal will be the same.

And it's really amazing how they sync up. At lesat we're finally getting more things on the other side.

That's cool that you noticed that. I had a passing notion that they could be the same island but I didn't dwell on it.

At least we're finally getting more things on the other side.

Do you know how long it took to just figure out that there was an 'other' side? XD Needless to say, I felt stupid when I found out.