Spiderman 3

Rina

Will Carnage look like Venom, you say?

Let's take a look at Venom and Carnage:

Venom:

henri_venom.sized.jpg

Carnage:

bio.jpg

As you can see, they have quite a few similarities, although I wouldn't necessarily say they look exactly alike.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carnage is worse. If they put him in Spiderman 4, it'll definately become some kind of a horror movie.

Although Carnage may be worse, I doubt that the Spider-Man movies will steer from action to plain horror. Heck, it could lose a large majority of it's younger audience if it was horror. So no, I don't think Spider-Man 4 will be one of those gore and blood movies. Carnage will be a tougher villain, is all.

Guest Levy

If you have seen Spider-man 3, which I assume you all had, there was a sample of 'Venom' in Dr. Conner's lab. Could this possibly be Carnage in Spider-man 4? Only time will tell. Unless the script leaks out.

And there is no villain cooler than Venom.

They should NOT have killed him off.

VENOM FOREVER!!!

venom_vol3.jpg

If you have ever played Ultimate Spider-man, you would know how cool Venom was. He could throw cars, drain life from civilians, and leap so high he dwarfs Spider-man in comparison.

VV My opinions that AREN'T TO BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY!!!!! VV

And BTW, the Kingpin is just stupid. What are they going to do next? Throw Madame Web into the movie, which is another retarded character by Marvel.

It is plainly obvious that Dr. Connors will turn into the Lizard man due to some freak lab accident.

An effect of that accident might have released the sample of Venom that Dr. Connors studied in Spider-man 3. Which will find another host and turn into Carnage.

^^ Again, OPINIONS, DON'T TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY!!!! ^^

Guest Levy

Ahh the epic battle between Carnage and Venom.

Look, they's the colors of the American flag! lol

VENCAR001cvr_col.jpg

They are kinda a package deal, you can't have Carnage without Venom being involved somehow.

Guest Levy

There are many similarities and differences between Venom and Carnage.

Carnage is more symbiotic and alien than Venom, who is more spider-like.

Venom focuses on strength while Carnage is more agility and speed I think.

BOTH are very powerful

And BOTH are incredibly dangerous, either to themselves or others.

Maybe ill search to see...(hahaha i'll spoil))

"When the symbiote returned and bonded with Eddie to form the entity known as Venom, the supervillain unwittingly left behind a spawn which merged itself into Kasady's bloodstream."-wikipedia.

note: Kasady is a boy

Maybe ill search to see...(hahaha i'll spoil))

"When the symbiote returned and bonded with Eddie to form the entity known as Venom, the supervillain unwittingly left behind a spawn which merged itself into Kasady's bloodstream."-wikipedia.

note: Kasady is a boy

Wooww! I didn't know that little black stuff was called symbiote! X3

Oh...joy... I don'tthink there's any red symbiote in the Marvel series.

Look, it doesn't really matter what color a Symbiote, I believe.

They create a Symbiote costume on their own.

And regarding Spider-Man 4, I think that Lizard and Carnage are a great combo to introduce new villains. Dr. Connor is missing an arm, correct? Well, he injects a serum made from lizard DNA into his body and his arm grows back. Unfortunately, a side effect transformed Dr. Connors into a reptilian humanoid monster. (Or a bipedal lizard.) Likely during the transformation, the Symbiote from Spider-Man 3 is accidentally released.

Most likely the case. (As Levy stated before)

BUT after doing a little research, it is revealed that Carnage was created by Dr. Connors in the Ultimate Marvel series.

The first theory probably seems to be the case though.

Heck, no matter the case, Carnage and Lizard are pretty darn tough supervillains to say the least. Lizard has a tough, thick, scaly hide that's difficult to penetrate. Also, he can scale walls and has enhanced healing abilities that allow him to recover from wounds and regenerate lost limbs.

Carnage on the other hand, is a savage and incredibly powerful killer that's even stronger than Venom. (Although Venom is much cooler.)

Guest Levy

Isn't the lizard's arm missing? I seem to remember the pinned sleeve on the lizard.

((looks up))

And in the movies, Dr. Connors is a physicist, not a biologist.

((finds))

Ok, I was wrong about the arm thing.

196441171_9e89ec7aa0.jpg

Guest Levy

Yeah, Peter had no one else to talk to about the suit. ((Notice in the movie they never did call Venom by the name Venom.))

Dr. Connors is his College Physics teacher.

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for Lizard to have a missing arm. I mean, he has REGENERATION powers. Which in my opinion, is pretty darn neat.

And yeah, it's true that he says he isn't a biologist in the movies, although he is a biologist in the comics and whatnot.

You gotta think outside the box, though. A theory could be that in the fourth movie, Dr. Connors was fascinated by the symbiote and began looking into biology. And then the lizard/arm thing pops up. *Shrugs*

Hey, it's possible.

Oh!

I just did a little more research on Lizard, and it turns out that in the third film, Dr. Connors indeed was studying lizards in the background of one scene. Which means, that it's probably almost certain that Lizard will appear in the fourth film.

Wooah so much stuff about Spiderman that I never knew...So Dr.Conners is Lizard? o.O

In SM3 when the symbiote thing (Venom stuff) crashed to earth, I called it kryptonite for some reason, and now I just call the symbiote stuff kryptonite. :P