Jelly Poogle Customization Issues

Snowbell

When I put a background on my Jelly poogle and save the customization the background never shows up. Anyone have any idea what's wrong? It shows up when I am customizing, but when I return to my profile page, or any other page for that matter, the background is just white. 

Also I just adopted a Plushie Draik named Cuddlian, anyone have any customization ideas?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Customization & NC Mall Chat'.

I can't help you with your background glitch, but I might be of some aid, customization-wise. First, two questions.

1. Are you going for a specific theme?

2. What is your budget? (And can you use NC?)

Also one final thing....

The Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background!!

It's NP, but it costs a lot. Accoring to the Jellyneo Item Database, 1 million NP! :whaa:

In my opinion, though, with that background, there isn't anything more you could add! But I guess that's just me.

I can't help you with your background glitch, but I might be of some aid, customization-wise. First, two questions.

1. Are you going for a specific theme?

2. What is your budget? (And can you use NC?)

Also one final thing....

The Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background!!

It's NP, but it costs a lot. Accoring to the Jellyneo Item Database, 1 million NP! :whaa:

In my opinion, though, with that background, there isn't anything more you could add! But I guess that's just me.

I was looking at that background and I love it! Its just too much rn. I need the money to offer customs on pets. So like 200k is max. I would prefer no NC. I'm kinda bitter about the concept of NC in the first place. 

I was looking at that background and I love it! Its just too much rn. I need the money to offer customs on pets. So like 200k is max. I would prefer no NC. I'm kinda bitter about the concept of NC in the first place. 

*Sorry for the late reply!*

I believe that the Tribal Draik Wig is a must! It looks stunning, and it's pretty cheap! In fact, the entire Tribal Draik Set looks pretty nice. IF you don't like the look of the Tribal Draik Dress, I suggest the Long Orange Dress, though it looks a bit weird since it covers the tail. However, it is also pretty cheap (less than 1k NP!) What I think is the best looking is the Evening Draik Dress, but it's pretty costly, about 100k Np. (If you decide to go with this dress, you might consider the entire Evening Draik Set as well.)

Tell me what you think, because I'm assuming we have different tastes.

Edit: Hmm, maybe this? Edit if you want. ----> https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1099151