Hi, I'm new to TDN! =D

ixi_lover_ixi

I'm an avid Neopets user, who is unfortunately under 13, so I can't partake in any of the social activities. So I decided I would join here, so that I can talk about Neopets to people who know what Neopets actually is... Trust me, I've tried bringing Neopets up to my friends, and every single one asked what it was.

I've been playing Neopets for 6 and a half years. Unfortunately, since I was young when I got my first account, I put a pin on it and naturally forgot what it was, so I created a new account and abandoned my old account. I assumed this wasn't against the rules, since no connections were made at all to the old account. It might be against the rules now, though. Oops.

I hope you enjoy talking to me, and I promise that I have good grammar. I'm nice, too. Usually. TDN looks fun so far, and I can't wait to be a part of it! ^-^

Hi! :D

I'm newbie here too, but I used to play Neopets over 11 years ago (I was 7 years old back then) and I have the same problem as you: I forgot my old Neopet user :'D

Anyway, I hope we can be good friends! Everybody here is so friendly and helpful! ^^

Welcome to the forums!  :laughingsmiley:

Hi! :D

I'm newbie here too, but I used to play Neopets over 11 years ago (I was 7 years old back then) and I have the same problem as you: I forgot my old Neopet user :'D

Anyway, I hope we can be good friends! Everybody here is so friendly and helpful! ^^

Welcome to the forums!  :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's really easy to forget something on Neopets, I'm guilty of a couple of forgotten accounts, actually :worried:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This is Peter Dykas from Australia experience specializing in scrap metal and recycling. Thanks

Hi Peterdy (and earlier new folks). Welcome to TDN!

That's an interesting job description you have there.