Lost Isle: Chapter 2 and New Avatar!

Anime

lost_isle_nf_2007.gif

Chapter Two Journal and comics have been released! When you get to the last page, click on the giant spider in the last panel to fight it! If you need a little help with it, the basics of what you need to know are in our plot guide and Battledome help is here.

evilcoconut.gif

Also, a new avatar has been released! To get it, knock a coconut completely down in Coconut Shy. Remember that it costs 100 NP per throw, and it is very hard to knock one all the way off. There is no event, so check your avatar list if you think you got it.

Will an event pop up when you win?

So that's all we have to do? Beat the spider? lol. When you win, you get the same winning event you get when you win any BD battle.

Oh and, what do you mean by winning? I won 50 nps right now and I didn't get any avatar. I tried again and won another 50 and still no avvie. Also that link is broken XD.

eh? No I was talking about the umm....coconut thing

eh? No I was talking about the umm....coconut thing

not sure, I will look for more details on this. I would assume it would come up on the page where you collect your winnings, possibly.

EDIT: there is no event that shows up, it will just appear on your avatar list ;) -- this might be something to add to the news post *pokes anime* :P

What do we do after the attacking of the monster for the Plot?

Do we keep attacking him?

Or just wait till the next chapter in the Plot?

Merunae :wub_anim:

There is currently nothing more to do, after fighting the monster. I would recommend fighting him (and winning) as many times as possible to get a lot more prize points at the end of the plot. ;)

yeah tip for a spide, have a Leaf shield.

It will take away most of his damage

And penguin i recommend fighting him more than once, points on this will matter as well?

I agree I just did 50 battles against the spider and using the leaf shield the max damage the spider did to me on one turn was 12. On average I'd say he was doing 0-2 damage. Basically, if you have leaf shield equipped you could fight this guy forever.

Wow. I can't believe TNT always has to put the battledome into this. My other account could fight!

Myriad, I think its better to put Puzles and Battles together, people who like BD would wants BD parts

Puzzles people want puzzles

So TDN puts both parts in to make it better