Why the Plot is released now.

Awesome_Paul

This is about why I think the plot is being relased at this stage.

First of all I will list the things we know about plot/neopets.

-This plot may be opening up a new world

-Neopets has been busy upgrading.

So this is where my Theory comes into it.

WHAT IF. TNT decided to relase this plot, because it will be opening up the new world

BECAUSE: they are planning to bring out a new updated version of the map

My theories why:

-They have no description below the map about Altador/Shenkuu

-They have upgraded the rest of the site and they said theer is 'More to come'??

I'm pretty sure that they recently redid the whole map type thing. They might spruce it up a little bit, and add those things that they are missing, but I don't see this happening.

I think TNT will release a new world AND update the map at the same time. I think they decided to release the plot now because of all the site changes they made and so they know a lot of people love plots XD. They just want to sort of make up for the big changes.

The Explore Map was redone June 24 last year (ahve you forgotten how happy I was that it was on my birthday?). I agree with TJ, they'll probably just update a few things.

I think TNT will release a new world AND update the map at the same time. I think they decided to release the plot now because of all the site changes they made and so they know a lot of people love plots XD. They just want to sort of make up for the big changes.

I agree with that. I think they're giving us a plot to keep our mind off of how much we hate the changes. ('We' being a general term here, because I don't really hate the new changes. I'm already used to them!) XD

What are you talking about Dillion? Are you crazy? Don't worry guys there is no such thing as Jelly World. I think hes been eating the 317 jelly not collecting them. I think now when he gets knocked out little jelly Shoyru's fly around his head. :D :P

What are you talking about Dillion? Are you crazy? Don't worry guys there is no such thing as Jelly World. I think hes been eating the 317 jelly not collecting them. I think now when he gets knocked out little jelly Shoyru's fly around his head.

Gosh, you're as whacked as TNT!

(Sorry if that's against the rules)