Any improvements for my pets' looks

I have four pets on my main who look pretty stunning in my opinion. Can you guys make any suggestions of how I can improve them?  :thumbsup:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=fowntaignpetusul

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=jolesen

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Marsuvees_B

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Seel23Spheal

fowntaignpetusul:

A Mauket would be nice, espescially with her current outfit.  I like all of the colors, but Gold is an inexpensive one that would look very nice.  I like them unpainted, and that would also match Skunk.  More expensive options could be a Faerie Mauket or Royal Juma.

mauket.gifMauket

jolesen:

There's a few Moltarran petpets that come with a fiery look: Hoggir, Ignalce, and Magmut.  There's a Fire Petpet Paint Brush, and a Fire Feepit would be a cute option, since it's a Wintery Petpet and wouldn't be too matchy.

feepit_fire.gifFire Feepit

I'm not sure what to suggest for your other two pets.  Neither had one aspect that immediatly stood out as an obvious starting point for looking at petpets, like Jolsen's fire theme or Fowntaign's elegant outfit.  For your Elephante, we could look at petpets that are purple or have faerie elements.  Your Tuskaninny has an even wider range of possibilities.  Do you have a price point in mind or a kind of petpet that you like?

It depends on your budget, really.  I think a Royal Mauket would look really nice with fowntaign - but I completely understand if that's too much.  Any color of Mauket would look nice with her.  A Glyme would make a nice petpetpet - but I don't know how much they are right now.  

Seel might look nice with a Plushie Doglefox or anykind of Plushie; it's an inexpensice yet adorable color.  A Ditrey would be a perfect petpetpet, in my opinion.  

For jolesen's petpet, fire kind of an obvious choice - any petpet of that color would be nice, but I think the Fire Tanizard would be perfect.  A Lightmite is a good petpetpet choice.  

I'm not exactly sure what petpet, for Marsuvees; it depends on what you're going for.  But, a Purple Ona with an Unidentified Petpetpet would look nice

It depends on your budget, really.  I think a Royal Mauket would look really nice with fowntaign - but I completely understand if that's too much.  Any color of Mauket would look nice with her.  A Glyme would make a nice petpetpet - but I don't know how much they are right now.  

Seel might look nice with a Plushie Doglefox or anykind of Plushie; it's an inexpensice yet adorable color.  A Ditrey would be a perfect petpetpet, in my opinion.  

For jolesen's petpet, fire kind of an obvious choice - any petpet of that color would be nice, but I think the Fire Tanizard would be perfect.  A Lightmite is a good petpetpet choice.  

I'm not exactly sure what petpet, for Marsuvees; it depends on what you're going for.  But, a Purple Ona with an Unidentified Petpetpet would look nice

I was thinking of a Kazeriu for Marsuvees. Seel is a Christmas pet so some wintery pets might fit the bill. 

If a wintery petpet is what you're looking for, Snow Mazzew and Snow Marlock are really cute.  Snow Hopso matches well.  A Whirfy is really pretty, too.  A Christmas Cirrus is really interesting; it's basically a snowing cloud.  A Christmas Angelpuss, Christmas Hasee, is nice if you're going for something more festive.  A Christmas Eizzil is just adorable.