The Lost Isle thoughts

Dillon

Well there is a new plot about. What do you think is gonna happen when it is over. Mabey A new place? A new neopets Post your thoughts here.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt they would open Lutari Island to the public but like a new island. Since the name of the Plot is the lost Isle.

Do you think that because of the unrealeased new thing? I think it might be that and new neopets too!

I wonder what It'll look like if that is true. Plus mabey a new paintbrush instead of new neopets or both.

Well if its not Mutant Island but lets say Windy Isle they could make a new paintbrush.

The URL to the plot page is http://www.neopets.com/mip/index.phtml, notice the /mip/ which probably stands for Mutant Island Plot. So... it's very likely that the "Lost Island" is Mutant Island... and not some other Island :P

It could stand for Mysterious Island plot. XD or lets see Mynci Island Plot. So :P

I doubt there will be a new paint brush, because it's Mutant Island and there's already a Mutant paint brush. Maybe more pets available for it? I'm thinking maybe a new pet.

There is no Mutant Paint Brush. To get mutant, you have to use a Transmogrification potion. It might be Mutant isle though; I have heard rumors about a place like that.

Oh there isnt a Mutant Paint Brush! HA! I was right there might be a mutant paintbrush being released!

What? That made no sense. So what do you think about the plot.

What? That made no sense. So what do you think about the plot.

why doesn't it make any sense?

if you change the ch1 in the add you will see different views of the map with more to it not just the mountain , it starts to fill in with a forest...

I'm hoping that tnt keeps it up instead of fizzing out

It works fine there will be most likely 6 chapter because the Ch(I am assuming Chapters) Goes up to 6. It works it just didnt make any sense.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Gotcha. It looks like its gonna be a "dangerous" Area of Neopia.

Hey, I'm having a hard time. I thought that my puzzle was right, (i had different itmes than your guide did.) I hit submit and nothing happened. What do i do?

Thanks

all puzzles are different

all you can do is fit them into the square then hit submit until you get no more puzzles and a pitcure with the captain looking angry

Announcements