Back to neopets!

Feathermore

It seems like so many of these introductions are from people who used to play neopets years ago and are only recently rejoining the realm.  It's a trend I am definitely on board with.

I started playing neopets in middle school; now I'm in college, and it's been years since I've played.  So many altador cups and daily dares missed :/  

The battleground of the obelisk is my current obsession, though I haven't had a lot of luck so far in picking factions.  Other than that, I'e been busy playing (and losing) go! go! go! and struggling though Neoquest II.

I look forward to seeing yall around the forums.

You like gnorbus and knitting? And you have a Cloud Gnorbu? Me too! My cloud Gnorbu is goodwool and she's basically the mascot of my knitting, crochet and needlework gallery that's a work in progress on my side account.

And I also got back into neopets in college after playing as a kid, haha. Welcome!

You like gnorbus and knitting? And you have a Cloud Gnorbu? Me too! My cloud Gnorbu is goodwool and she's basically the mascot of my knitting, crochet and needlework gallery that's a work in progress on my side account.

And I also got back into neopets in college after playing as a kid, haha. Welcome!

goodwool is amazing--I'm a little in love with that sweater.  I keep thinking about painting my gnorbu faerie, because I like the colors, but I am such a fan of the big bushy cloud fur.

Welcome back to Neopets! I think I joined sometime in primary school, so we're not that far off! I also recently started back up again under a fresh account. I ave been interested in the Obelisk event, but none of my pets are Battledome ready, so I have to wait on that.

Welcome back to you, too!

Have you tried giving the Obelisk a shot with your pets as they are?  For the boons I don't think it matters what level opponents you fight, as long as you participate in 10 battles (some of the opponents are super low level with <10 hp).  I'm not even sure you need to win the fights (maybe just participate?  Maybe someone else would know the answer to that).  I bought a cursed elixir and a scroll of the scholar when I first started playing again, and together they are pretty effective against the first and second tier opponents in each skirmish, even though my pets are pretty low level themselves.  You should give it a shot next round if you haven't already.  The boons are so worth it.

• 1 month later...

Hi there...

I started playing Neopets when I was in the junior high up till senior..but have left neopets when i went to college and now, I'm a licensed architect with one daughter.. I sort of have this funny urge to comeback to Neopets and play it together with my daughter  :laughingsmiley:

So yeah..I kinda feel I'm the oldest player around ahahha