Day 12 constellation help; can't reach the last coordinate

crazytingz

I unlocked the constellation and went to go enter it in the telescope. The final co-ordinate is off the map. They're as follows:

-773,-240
-733,-310
-803,-380
-763,-440
-653,-330
-663,-410

All of the others worked fine but the one I bolded is just off the map, therefore I can't complete it. What can I do? D:

*Hops in*

I have the answer to all your problems!

http://www.jellyneo.net/content/plot/index.php?id=constellation_finder

A handy little trinket from JellyNeo that will help you find exactly where your constellation is!

The telescope should have a range of -1000, 1000 on both the X and Y axis. Since you all ready have coordinates you've clearly used a finder of some kind, so those are more than likely accurate.

Try hard refreshing the page (ctrl + F5) to see if something got stuck, and then try to click way over off to the side of the constellation to kick the view over some. If hard refreshing doesn't help, see if your browser or Flash need to be updated and do so if they do. If it still doesn't work from there, try a different browser. If you haven't got a spare all ready download Firefox or Chrome. They're both pretty good about letting flash applications work properly.

And if none of that works you'll likely just have to submit a ticket to TNT. But this sort of thing seems like it'd be a client-side issue so one of the above things should help.