NeoVision: Video Uploads

Samuel

Yet another suprise from TNT: Premium members - as reported to TDN by our correspondent

TJ - are currently beta testing a 'NeoVision: Video Uploads' feature. Whilst there has been no clue as to when, or why, it will be introduced - we're currently reading the long contract associated - here's what we have so far:

neovision1qq7.jpg

Dropdown menu options include: Neopets, Petpets, Faeries, Villians, Games, Misc., Neopian Holidays, Paint Brush Colors, Battledome, and Neopian World

neovisioniv0.jpg

Update: We've now screenshot-ed the massive contract - we've split it up into their headings as they appear onsite. Click them to read it!

Agreement Info | Rights granted to You | Content Requirements | Rights granted to the Company | Rights Contd | Video Ownership | Financial Consideration, Indemnification, Disclaimers |

Update 2: We submitted a video. An error gave us a very basic version of the above form, but after filling that out, we got the following:

neovisionsubmit2xe2.jpg

Update 3: The Agreement is avaliable to everyone online now.

I've seen a couple of Neopets related videos knocking around YouTube, but none to justify making a whole stupid system about them.

"Anything prohibited on the Neoboards is also prohibited in your videos." - So no making invisible videos, guys. Sorry. :P

I've seen a couple of Neopets related videos knocking around YouTube, but none to justify making a whole freakin' system about them. :P

Exactly. Now it's sorta like NeoTube. o_O

Play Neopets AND watch videos!

Although, I really don't relish the idea of TNT making so many new features. NeoVision may even be complained about when it's released. @_@

In the very least they need to space things out some. Custom, the new layout, this, and a plot in the works is just too much. They must all be working overtime.

Hmmm, they have been doing a lot more stuff than normal lately. Neopets would have to moniter it pretty highly i would think. Otherwise there will be things like BackStreet Boys Sue Neopets.com or some lame stuff like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. I love Neopets, well, used to.

This video thing is way over the top. They're more about the "MORE MEMBERS, MORE MONEY" thing rather than friendly members and a friendly site.

Also about the layout, they've been kinda harsh on members since the layout update. Honestly, they should have asked for an opinion. The layout is totally cluttered, and there isn't even an option to "My items".

This video thing is way over the top. They're more about the "MORE MEMBERS, MORE MONEY" thing rather than friendly members and a friendly site.

Also about the layout, they've been kinda harsh on members since the layout update. Honestly, they should have asked for an opinion. The layout is totally cluttered, and there isn't even an option to "My items".

For your first point, i don't think TNT is just thinking about money and members. They just want to keep with the time, There are loads of virtual pet sites popping up, and neopets just wants to keep #1. rather than being stuck in 1999 whilst others are in 2007.

I mean you go into a TV shop, you would want a really nice plasma TV, not an old black and white one TV. like neopets, updating is the way of the future.

For the second point, to the items, you just click the NP amount at the top, you always had to do that even with the old layout.

And about the opinons, that wouldn't have worked, mainly because not everyone go through the boards, so all the people in the boards could say, I hate it, whilst others who don't chat, may like it.

And i doubt TNT what to read 1mil Neomails about the user opinons