Looking for a game

ooeJack

Hiya everybody.

I am currently looking for a game on Neopets which I've played ages ago, around 4-5 years or so. I cannot seem to remember the name of it, or find it at all on the Neopets website right now. I'm thinking maybe they got rid of it? I was hoping one of you guys could tell me the name of the game and what has happened to it. I remember screenshotting it ages ago, and found it on my computer:

http://i.imgur.com/1xffUlV.jpg

The game was basically you taking care of some petpets (I think), and leveling up.

If anybody had some information about this, that'd be great!!

Thanks.

ooeJack

Yeah, as Cloyster said, that's the Habitarium, honey. It was taken down for good, likely because people were getting so rich off of it. Sorry... :/

Habitarium! Yes!! Thank you Cloyster and Sakura. Absolutely sucks that they got rid of it. The main reason I was thinking of coming back was because of Habitarium. I was going to continue playing it until I reached full level and get a tonne of NP from it.

I'm going to look that game up for the information just to reminisce about it a little bit. I am curious how much NP you could actually get per day after you hit the top level. :P

Thanks again, guys.

ooeJack

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.