Hey Everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Jenna. I am here to introduce myself to the forums! Let's see, well… I'm 12 years old, I LOVE to draw and Lutaris are by-far my favorite Neopets of them all. My active Neopet is my beloved Lutari, Leslie. I have had my current Neopets account since August 21st, 2009 but I have played Neopets since… 2007, I believe? I don't remember the usernames of my 2 old accounts so R.I.P old NP accounts… Although I have been a member of Neopets for quite some time now, it was only yesterday, Lutari Day, that I have joined TDN forums. I'm not old enough for the Neoboards yet so I thought I'd look for a rather popular forum website for Neopets using my good ole' buddy ole' pal, Google. SO… here I am! I hope you will welcome me into your forums and give me a BIG virtual hug! :) (P.S. my birthday is September 19th. :D)

Guest Tahalika

Well hello there mate! Welcome to the forums! Always neat to see new faces come in.

I personally think these forums are more fun to talk to than the Neoboards. No character limits, not quite as strict with stuff (Like sure, still no swearing and stuff, but you don't get in trouble quite as easily, haha,) and people always seem helpful and nice. Hopefully I and anyone else can give you a warm welcome! I'd hug but uh, I'm a bit iffy with them, so could I offer a high five instead?

In whatever case, hope you have fun here!

Welcome to the forums Jenna!

Everyone is super nice here and the admins/moderators are wonderful so if you need any help with anything or have questions, just PM them.

I do have to say that taamek, your robot kougra, is so gorgeous! Never looked into robot pets before but seeing yours has opened my eyes a little! And Lutaris are awesome! Don't have one myself but maybe one day. (:

Happy super early birthday! LOL

Welcome to the forums Jenna!

Everyone is super nice here and the admins/moderators are wonderful so if you need any help with anything or have questions, just PM them.

I do have to say that taamek, your robot kougra, is so gorgeous! Never looked into robot pets before but seeing yours has opened my eyes a little! And Lutaris are awesome! Don't have one myself but maybe one day. (:

Happy super early birthday! LOL

Haha, thanks! Did you miss Lutari Day? There were Lutaris in the "Create a Neopet" place throughout the past 2 days because April 19th was Lutari Day. I'm not sure if there still is, I would check but I don't have any room for another Neopet so it won't let me go there. If you have room, you should totally look there! If there's a Lutari there, I think you should get one. Hehe. I actually got taamek from the Pound, I was surprised to see her there... I saw mechanical wings in the NC Mall that matched her PERFECTLY so I also bought those for her. I want a better BG for her though, the BG she has now doesn't go with her look AT ALL, it's all I have though. And thanks for the REALLY early HB. LOL.