Neopets Birthday Security

The Big Cheese

Well I dont know how recently, but TNT has made it so that if you havent logged in to your account is so long, you must enter your birthday in order to get in. Unfortunately, I (and probably many other people) cant remember my birthday for my old old file and basically, doies anyone know if theres any way to get around it, messaging TNT or something. Also, is ther anyway to change your birthdate on your current neopets file? I dont want this to happen again.

On somewhere I think JN. If you email the TNT and tell them you forgot the DOB you used and tell them the account or something like that, The give the email address you used for that account. I think.

Sometimes the birthday thing appears even before you enter a password. It doesn't happen too often though.

Or you could try every birthday combination, if you have a lot of time on your hands. ^_^ After a few wrongs tries, you'll get locked out, but just go back in an hour.

Technically, though, you should be using your real birthday (even if no one does).

That happen on one of my side accounts recently. When I went to the login page and typed the username it took me to the password page and it already asked me to enter the birthdate. I think I entered a different birthdate on that account in hopes that TNT wouldn't think I'm cheating or find whatever excuse to unfairly freeze me.

Not making this publicly known or anything, but we're locked out of one of our ALP accounts for this reason. We're trying key dates which are possible.

From an account you can access, make the account you can't a Neofriend. Even though you can't accept, you can see the accounts age and thus its year of birth. From then on, just try key dates, making sure you don't re-enter the same date twice. It's annoying when you have to wait. :P

From an account you can access, make the account you can't a Neofriend. Even though you can't accept, you can see the accounts age and thus its year of birth. From then on, just try key dates, making sure you don't re-enter the same date twice. It's annoying when you have to wait. :P

Actually, on a note regarding this, I have an idea.

If trying key dates isn't working, and you think the birthdate is sometime soon, then you could wait and watch the account until it gains another year. Then you would know the full birthdate.