Superheroes

The Original Luna

whoa, a couple of weeks ago, me and my friends were thinking of this, yet the question was.

If you were a X-men, what unique power would you have and what would you be called?

We thought, and my power was thought up as Mammal, transform into any mammal :D

I was gonna make a T-shirt printed up. on the front, a man/mamal face. on the back, Mammal.

:P

Hmm... I'd either want the power of telekinesis, power over electricity, the power of teleportation or the power of super speed. Wow, that's a lot. I'm pretty indecisive if it's I have to pick one.

But if I could have all four, I'd take that. XD

I'd say the power of flight, but then I realized if I was smart, I could use telekinesis to lift myself, which would be like flying.

I wanna be able to teleport myself like Xigbar. He can hang upside-down. (Well, he's technically not even a super being, but his abilities come pretty close to being that of a super being). Not only that, but if I could teleport, it would cut down on all that obnoxious walking I have to do. The only drawback I could think of would be the need to be careful about where I was teleporting myself to.

The power over electricity would be neat, because I could use it to stimulate my muscles, make super magnets, and use it to power my DS.

As for the power of super speed, I always wanted to be able to pull off some super cool, ninja-like, too-fast-to-see moves. Or run up the side of a building.

As Russell Peters puts it, I wanna be Anthony by day, and Tap Some Bong by night! I'd shoot noodles out of my wrists, and catch bad guys with stale fortune cookies..

"Confucious say: you go to jail, bad boy!"

i would like to have the power of invisibility,the power to talk to animals and the power to read people's minds also the power to create anything i want and named night shadow plus at day im a bussiness woman, a rich one at that.

Gelatenous morphic body. That would be awesome. I could stretch, I could twist, I'd be bullet proof...and on top of that if I fell out of a plane I could float down in a parachute made of me. If it were red that'd be better since if someone accidently cuts me or shoots me it LOOKS at least for a moment like I'm bleeding.

Sidenote: When is the next "Who wants to be a Superhero?" coming on? Season one was good but they ripped that poor guy on his prize. It sucked.

Wow...lets see I'd have so many powers to choose!

For one...I'd love to have the ability to change into animals as well!

That way I can talk with them and move with them such and such X3

Oh, and I'd love to be able to control like elements especially water and air!

Ooo...flying would be nice along with magic ^.^