Some rather old Computer drawings.

funkeh_renn

These are some rather old Pokemon/random computer drawings. Done with a mouse, in Mac Fireworks 8. I've got alot better recently though. Anyway...

latias1.png

Gatomon is like the only Digimon I ever loved. She is soo cute. XPP

gatamonpink.png

PRAY for mercy from Puss in Boots. ^__^ This one was really hard to get a good fur effect but ah well.

pussinboots1.png

IXI MADNESS! The left side of the face really irritated me, so I gave up and it looks kind of weird but ah well.

ixirearing1.png

More Pokemon ones...

gloomcolor1.png

whismurincolour1.png

mightyenaumbreoncoloured1.png

{And yes, that's the moon in the background, well it's supposed to be. XPP}

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

those are amazing for just using a mouse! Yay for another fireworks user though, did you buy it, or download some free trial?

Thank you. I'm going to get a tablet for my upcoming birthday so the lines are more smooth, it's all the way in July though.

ZOMG you use fireworks? Well this is a first, everyone else uses photoshop. ^^ I bought it. *cough*Off ebay *cough* as back then I knew my parents would never let me fork out the cash for it. ^^

I got Mac fireworks 8, Flash 8, Dreamweaver 8... All for £10. ^^ And they've worked, well since version 8 came out. XPP

EDIT: I can't wait to get my tablet though because then I'm going to start drawing Disney Characters on the computer. And I have some awesome ideas so come on July... ^__^

Ahh, I just get the trials, they are quite expensive. The only reason I use it is because thats what I was taught at school and in works well together with flash and dreamweaver ( which is what Ian uses to code the site if im not mistaken).