Renn's Graphic Stand

funkeh_renn

My Graphic Stand

Rules

-I won't tolerate spam in my topic.

-Don't pester me with, "Are you done yet" because no matter what the progress I will stop making it. I have the RIGHT to refuse your requests.

-I'm a girl so don't use the wrong pronouns.

-one request per person, at a time. Once I complete your request, you may make another.

-I use Photoshop CS3, so don't keep on asking me, "What program do you use?"

- I don't like chatspeak. If u spk liek dis i wnt no wot u r sayin thar4 i will ignor u.

- Use the forms, all requests made without a form, will be ignored.

- If you want to ask, "How did you do that?" ask me by PM, don't post it here. Keep in mind though that practice is key, I won't waste my time trying to explain how.

- If you ask for a complicated image, by this I mean. 'Have a Meerca standing on the street's end, looking ill, kicking a football and wearing a leather jacket with the sun setting in the distance and a Mcdonald's milkshake in the middle of the road' or whatever. Then give me the image URL, because I'm not a search engine, and looking myself wastes my time.

- My neopet's username is funkeh_renn.

- I ALWAYS put 'Renn' or 'funkeh_renn' on the graphics I make so as you don't take credit for my creation. However if you do think you can get away with stealing it, BEWARE. I have plenty of friends who know who I am, so be prepared to be attacked by an angry mob. I'm a member in ALOT of forums as well, so don't think I won't find out.

Graphics List

Pet page layout

I will include the coding and doing CSS with this of course. And I love doing these.

Examples: My Zafara's Petpage...My Xweetok's petpage--- Yes the background is the same on both of them because I like it. ^^

Theme:

Color Scheme:

Background:

Extra Detail:

Banners(I'm only doing neo related for this)

Examples:

sawckslove1.png

exclusiveagerenn1.png

frostbitev2.png

Theme:

Background: {Image or colour, any specific effects}

Border:

Text:

Size: {Optional}

Userlookups

Examples: My Lookup

I enjoy these. Coding + Images included. Use the following form.

Theme:

Color Scheme:

Background: {Image or colour}

Size: {Optional}

Sections: How many areas do you want for writing your text in and what do you want them to be called.

This is all I'm doing for now, I might add more later.

Request List

Once the spaces are filled up below, stop requesting till I complete them all. I usually complete requests pretty quickly but if I haven't done it within a week, it usually means I've forgotten about it so just give me a nice reminder by PM.

Theme: www.greatturtlerace.com, click on meet the turtles, then billie, the image of him on his card (or his flag thing)

Background: silver, or blue

Border: dark gray

Text: thebigcheese (like that, without spaces) supports billie.

Size: {Optional} whatever you want :)

Man, so much competition. x___x

And I need you to teach me some things. xD

^^ I did look through your topic. I LOVE competition in a new forum.

I wouldn't worry, I've been making graphics for over 5 years. I'm not sure about layouts or other things, but I've made over 1000 banners XPP WOOT. There all saved on disc though because they take up far to much space.

I just realised this forum is not even close enough to being as big as my other favourite. Here I'm like the 3,796 member, I joined PC forums in may last year, and I'm just passed the 2000th mark. Mind you, there are well over 20,000 members on the PC Forum, now. When I was on earlier, I was wondering why this place was inactive. (Not saying it is, but compared to what I'm used to) ANYWAY back to graphics... {Some girls talk to much. =D}

I suppose I can teach you something if you want, what program do you use?

I use Photoshop. :) How do you do all those cool text filters and stuff? Are they even filters?

Us mods we'll make sure of that. :)

^^

What do you mean?

For my text, I download better fonts. ^^ I love my waltograph font the most... that's just because I'm obsessed with Disney though.

I use the Outside path option, I put shadows or glows on. Sometimes put like a solid shadow on, then a glow as well for a good effect. Ermmm Sometimes I just use a brush and do funny squiggles behind text, but I put that behind the text layer, and that can be pretty cool. ^__^

Could you possibly get rid of the white? If you copy and past it back onto fireworks, change the background to transparent and use the magic wand tool to get rid of the white, that usually works :)

nevermind me :) IT looks great!

^^ I thought you might of meant the 'white around it' but I made the background transparent so it shouldn't have any actual background round it. ^^

Random Tip: If you want to make a background transparent in fireworks so it will be whatever colour the page is when you upload it to the net, then go to Modify>>Canvas>>Color and click transparent. ^^ BUT make sure you save it as a fireworks .png because if it's saved as a .gif or .jpeg, it won't work. ^^

Oooh la la, I love your graphics. I really like the font you used on your first example -- Just Swallow. If you don't mind me asking, whats that font called?

TBC- I really don't like people editing my banners, you should of asked for me to change it as I wouldn't have minded. BUT I can make an exception. ^__^

Hannah- ^^ XPP Thank you. It's called Cocaine Sans, the font. ^^ Your the second person who has asked after that font, I love it as well. You can find it on this site http://www.dafont.com/. In my opinion the da font size is one of the best. XPPP

Theme:My guild called ♥:// Obnoxious Hugs™

Background: Pink and gray with a possible skull

Border:anything is fine by me

Text: I ♥ Hugs >:K

Size: Small and rectangular your can choose specifics.

(This is a banner request, so ya know)

It does, very easily, youll have to ask renn how good she is, although I suspecct she can do that well too :P

Anyways, I have another request

Theme: orange and blue

Background: {Image or colour, any specific effects} orange and blue (preferablly bright, not dark)

Border: 1px black

Text: none

Size: {Optional} fairly large, 600 w and 400 height if you can.

Basically, Id like a abstactish background, Im going to code in into the the background of a menu of a certain site (not TDN *shiftyeyes*)

Please please and thankyou :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Me wishes to know when thou shalt get back to talking on this topic, Renn.

Eee ^^ Sorry everyone. I took a break from neopets due to personal issues and didn't visit my stand here.

And I use photoshop now, it's much better.

And yes I can animate.

If anyone still wants there requests done, let me know... I'm not starting on those made months ago without an okay.

And I'm updating my first post, with examples and what exactly you can request.