18th birthday!

Lummy

One of my best friend's 18th birthday is coming up and I'm not exactly what to get her. I want to get her something special since its EIGHTEEN, you know? So do you guys have any suggestions for me? :eh: I need help!

If she is your close friend, then homemade can be a good idea. But if she isn't, then it wouldn't really be such a good idea. I only like it when my very VERY close friends or my BF make me something homemade, but if someone else gives me something homemade, it looks kinda cheapy. I don't know, that's just me.

• 1 year later...

Take them to get a piercing or a tattoo! (If they're into that kinda stuff). I got my nose pierced on my 18th birthday, and my belly button pierced the next month.. then I got a tattoo last July haha

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post to topics that have been inactive for more that 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.