Hi there! Oldie Returning :p

gemgemjojo

Hey everyone! I'm Gemma, a 22 year old Scottish girl living in London. Now that I've finished studying I have time to mess about in evenings and that brought me back to neo! I've had my account 11 and half years and started it when I was in primary school if you can imagine that. My best friend talked me through how to open an account (on the house phone, well before mobile phones :p )

My user name is gemgemjojo so feel free to neofriend me :D

I spend most of my time collecting neopoints and see how rich I can get :p finally hit some of my goals:

- lab map

- 4 coloured pets

-2 mil

Now I'm going to try and get my shop up to scratch and practice my restocking skills. Considering getting premium for the SSW but not sure if it's worth it with all the lag just now.

But anywho! Hi everyone! Please talk to me I love new friends :p

HI Gemma :) I'm Vanessa, a Texas artist. It's a pleasure to meet you.

That's too funny about your friend walking you through it on your landline. When i started my account, i still had the old-school dial-up internet connection :P It was soooo slow. :sad01_anim: :P

Hi Gemma :)

I used to have premium so I could use the SSW and I loved it. I decided not to renew with all the lag at the moment, but I'll probably renew once things are sorted :)

That's too funny about your friend walking you through it on your landline. When i started my account, i still had the old-school dial-up internet connection :P It was soooo slow. :sad01_anim: :P

I first started playing back in the days of dial up too! Oh the arguments with my family though.... it felt like my mum would never get off the phone ;)

Hi Gemma :) I'm new to the forums as well.

I've had Premium for years and find it very much worth it! Plus the lag seems to have poofed today :D

Congrats on hitting goals!

HI Gemma :) I'm Vanessa, a Texas artist. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hi Gemma

I used to have premium so I could use the SSW and I loved it. I decided not to renew with all the lag at the moment, but I'll probably renew once things are sorted

I first started playing back in the days of dial up too! Oh the arguments with my family though.... it felt like my mum would never get off the phone

Hi all! I know the lag is so much better last night, just got home from work so I'm going to try it tonight. I get premium last night I decided it's only about £5 for the month if I don't like it then no harm done :D

Haha dial up, good times when you picked up the phone and all you got was weird sounds :p