Deadly Dice

diamondmedley

I was just wondering if the Deadly Dice was something that had yet to be unveiled or if it's not even anything to bother with, because it seems like no matter when I go, the Count is always sleeping. Are there times that he's awake, and what is it exactly??

Any help would be so appreciated. I'm just insanely curious the more I visit with no results.

Thanks! <3

He's awake from 12 -1 am NST. If you win by rolling higher, you gain a level. If you lose by rolling lower, you lose a level. If you tie, you keep rolling until you win or lose, and you change that many levels. So, if you tie twice and win on the third, you gain three levels. Also, if you tie and win, you get an avatar; if you tie and lose, you lose it.

Hi diamondmedley,

'The deadly Dice' is actually a luck and chance game. You can have access to it by downloading the toolbar, click on the samll arrow and click neopets' link. there is th deadly dice link. You can also vist the Roo Island and click on count von roo 's 'house'. he will only be awke from NST 12- NST 1. You will gain or lose lvl corresponding to the lvl you are playing. The unfinsihed game (if you leave halfway) will continue until you win or lose,but cannot be more than your pet's lvl. eg you pet is lvl 17 , you cannot play lvl 32 game.

Hope my post is useful.

Best Regards,

intelligent02