Neopets won't let me change my active pet??

frozenpancakes

I want to fish with my other pets but it won't let me change them :( Is there anything I can do or do I just need to wait for staff to fix it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Probably just something you'll have to wait out. Seems to be related to the neopoints-issues a lot of people are having, going by some comments on the relevant threads here (the behaviour--things either not updating or actually updating but then switching back-and-forth between correct info and old info for a looooong time--seems to be neigh identical and likely points, in my opinion, towards either communication issues between the Neopets' servers or one or more of the servers consistently lagging behind the others)

Probably just something you'll have to wait out. Seems to be related to the neopoints-issues a lot of people are having, going by some comments on the relevant threads here (the behaviour--things either not updating or actually updating but then switching back-and-forth between correct info and old info for a looooong time--seems to be neigh identical and likely points, in my opinion, towards either communication issues between the Neopets' servers or one or more of the servers consistently lagging behind the others)

Ah, okay. Yeah, I'm having neopoints issues today as well, so I guess it's all connected. Darn.

I eventually managed to fish with all my pets even though I was having the same problem. I just kept clicking "Make active" and then refreshing at the fishing page until it showed the pet I wanted. Even then it was stubborn with one of them, it would show their picture on the first page, but when I clicked "Reel in your line", it would show a different pet that had already fished. I finally did get it to work though.