How weird are we?

TheNeonHyena

Any neohome item I get goes in my shed (unless I already have it) doesn't matter if I hate it, because I MIGHT LIKE IT LATER WHAT IF IT'S THE PERFECT PIECE TO FINISH MY NH OMG!

..yet I rarely ever update my neohome :sick02:

I also love REs, wether they're good, bad or just of the 'a wind blows past' variety I'm always happy when I refresh and see one, even if it costs me NP :)

Any neohome item I get goes in my shed (unless I already have it) doesn't matter if I hate it, because I MIGHT LIKE IT LATER WHAT IF IT'S THE PERFECT PIECE TO FINISH MY NH OMG!

..yet I rarely ever update my neohome :sick02:

I also love REs, wether they're good, bad or just of the 'a wind blows past' variety I'm always happy when I refresh and see one, even if it costs me NP :)

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. im not even sure if i have the new neohome or the old one o.o

but yeah, i deposit in the bank in increments of a thousand. sometimes, if i have like X9XX np im depositing, i will deposit X500 instead of an even thousand...... i cant stand to lose even 100 neopoints XD

Just about traumatized me to learn you can have negative neopoints...-grumbles- im just saying, if i cant buy something from a shop without having np on hand, you cant take my np from me if i dont have them in hand. im not writing the bully an IOU, thats just ridiculous.