ALTADOR WATER PLANT

jenna

I just did this today, and the water plant was probably the worst part, because either you have to just keep going from room to room changing the valves and switches at random or you have to work through a ton of possibilities.

The tally on TDN basically breaks down all the valves/wheels, either in the open or "O" position, so the cross in the middle is shaped like a + or the closed or "X" position where the cross is an x. The switches have an open or closed position too, X is when the switch or lever is down, and the O is when the lever is up. Basically, the tally is just a way for you to test every single possibility.

So you start with setting all the valves to their closed or "X" position so all the circles have an X in the middle. And you use the right column of the chart, the lever position, and move all the levers to match what that column says. If that doesn't make the water appear in each of the four tubs and bring you to the plant office again, you move down to the second row in the lever column. You work your way to the bottom of the lever column, making an mark in the tally field for each failed tried.

Once you finish the lever column the first time, go to the next wheel position, and work your way down the lever column again with the new wheel positions.

Eventually, you will find the correct combination. I started using the chart and I gave up because I have no patience for that. I just went from room to room changing wheels and levers until it worked. It's up to you. Hope it helps. <3