hello :)

Hi everyone! I'm Koakuma, how are you?

I'm a newbie to TDN, technically returning to neopets itself but my old account from 2000-ish is lost forever in the mists of time and old e-mail addresses.

I'm 26, English and live with my lionhead rabbit Celyn and a collection of Dragonball Z plushies. I'm a fan of games, anime, theatre and most things geeky but my one true love is the horror genre in all its forms, so Neopets' bright and cheery world is an enjoyable change. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome back! There's a lot of changes that have taken place since you last visited, so make sure you take your time to explore everything!

Read through the news for important changes, and check out http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty for the other big things you've missed.

I certainly know what it feels like to have to wade through a mess of e-mail addresses! Is it on my school one? Or what about gmail? But which one? Hotmail? Yahoo? Ah forget it. What should my new username be?

I just looked them up, and Lionhead Rabbits seem absolutely adorable!!

What is your favorite play?

Thanks guys :)

I just looked them up, and Lionhead Rabbits seem absolutely adorable!!

What is your favorite play?

thanks ^_^ yeah my boy's black and white with 'eyeliner' like marks around his eyes, so he's my punk rock bunny :p

My favourite play is Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead, but I enjoy most plays and musicals.

Also your sig is ADORABLE!

I love horror movies too. I get scared easily because my mind get caught up in movies really easily. I always get mad when people point out plot holes during a movie because it makes it hard to get back into it.

Hubby and I are going to be raising rabbits soon. They are so adorable!