Help with Chapter 10.

CherryGrass

Hey!

I just got to Chapter 10 and I'm stuck with the shops.

The first shop (Illustrious Armoury) has an inflation rate of 3.94% so I went to the bank and deposited my money and I only have 394 neopoints. I know each one has a different inflation rate, so each one has it's own amount you need exactly, but I keep clicking all the shops and in none of them the items come up.

I've been trying for days now on and off, and I always have the exact right money to hand.

I don't know how else to get the items that are needed, so any help will be brilliant!

Thank you :)

Perhaps, you missed something in the previous parts of the plot. Can you reconfirm that you successfully completed the Gladiator portion by checking in with the Archivist and receiving a message regarding Torakor's shield?

The other possibility I can think of is that you already "bought" the item. Try entering the coordinates and maybe you will be successful.

I would blame the server transition if both of these don't work.

I did the gladiator constellation, and am pretty sure I spoke to the archivist afterwards ('cause I speak to him every single time) though can't remember exactly.

I've checked my inventory as well, none of the items are in there. Maybe it is the server transition?

Really fustrating xD I'd just love to be able to complete the plot! Hoping that some kind of plot will come out nearer halloween though :3