Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((We are roleplaying based on the game. go to serebii.net to and take a walk through of Ruby and Saphhire.))

(( I can't find the walk-through. All I found out was that poke-blocks are made out two berries fused together and can increase different stats. To answer the Meowth/Murkrow problem, my character is originally from Kanto but went to Hoenn to live with relatives in Fallabor, but then went to live in Fortree, her relatives from Kanto caught a boat to Hoenn which had stowaway (smuggled) Meowths and Murkrows which were in crates sent to Fallabor. Or I could actually learn what species are there and which aren't.))

((*Shrugs* Well, it's gotta live somehow.))

Dusty looked at his beaten Kabuto, which was now shaking semi-violently. A frown crossed his face as he thought of what to do next. "Alright, little guy! Just hang in there for a while longer!" he commanded. All of a sudden, it occurred to Dusty that he may have an Antidote in his bag. Reaching into the bag, Dusty frantically looked for one. He grinned for a split-second as he pulled an Antidote out of his bag and sprayed Kabuto with it. Kabuto's shaking continued slowly, then stopped altogether. Still, Kabuto was in pretty bad condition despite being cured from the poisoning. Dusty shrugged and glanced at Cleo. "It's not over 'till it's over." he said to her. "Kabuto, use Harden and hope for the best!"

• 2 weeks later...