Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

Okay, we're making a new board, because the old one got messy....

REMEMBER: Anyone can join. The people that were on the old one just have to use their old character. ((Unless they really want to change))

FORM:

Trainer name:

Personality:

First/Starter pokemon (Can only be a first evolution):

Appearance:

Hometown:

Pokemon form:

Pokemon:

Level: (should be very low)

TMs/HMs:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Name: Cleo Sallans

Personality: Pretty kind, yet snarkie. Does not like people who take things seriously, as she likes to relax a LOT.

First Pokemon: Shuppet. She got it from her brother, Terin, when he was about to take off to become a trainer. She wants to beat him one day.

Appearance: Long Blond hair with brown highlights. Deep blue eyes. Wears a long black skirt with blue flames and a Black shirt with white sleeves. carries a bag on her back. Finally, dark blue gloves.

Town: Serenity Town, Hoenn

Pokemon: Shuppet (Sometimes called Shuppie)

Level: 5

TMs/HMs: Thunder, Rain Dance, Toxic

(((We definitely are doing Hoenn this time. We'll eventually get a ship to Sinnoh, but not until D/P comes out, and even then, it might be a while later)))

Cleo walked into the woods. Her parents were saying good-bye in the background. Her Shuppet smiled. "Come on Shuppet, time to start our adventure!" With that, they disappeared into the woods.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trainer Name: Dusty Roxwell

Personality: Determined and Curious

First Pokemon: Kabuto

Appearance: Light brown hair, glasses, blue jeans and a brown shirt.

Town began in: Fossil Valley, Hoenn

Pokemon: Kabuto

Level: 5

TM/HM: None

Dusty's father was a brilliant scientist that dedicated his work to Pokemon. He entered Dusty's room, hands behind his back. "You know, son" he began. "Your mother and I have been discussing about how you wanted to set off on an adventure with your very own Pokemon. After thinking deeply about it, we decided to allow you to." Just then, Duty's eyes lit up and he grinned. Something troubled him though. "Dad, I'm really happy and excited, but I have no Pokemon." said Dusty. "Ah, but that is why I brought you a little present." replied Dusty's father. He brought his hands from behind his back, revealing a Kabuto. "I found a Kabuto fossil a few months ago. When I found out that you wanted to go have an adventure, I decided it was best to resurrect him." Dusty got up and hugged his father tightly. "Thank you!" he yelled out.

Dusty walked downstairs with his very first Pokemon and grabbed his backpack. Waving goodbye, he walked out of the doorway and took a deep breath. "Ready for our adventure, Kabuto?" asked Dusty. Kabuto replied with a reassuring clicking sound.

((I changed some of the info etc))

Trainer Name: Sonny

Personality: Been working with his family business chopping wood, So strong upper body, and a very calm mind but can get Angry quickly

First Pokemon: Treeko/Torchic (He received both when he joined the family business)

Appearance: 6ft 4, Black Jeans, Trainers, Blue and White T-Shirt, Brown Jacket and a Hat

Town began in: Hut In Route 116

Pokemon form:

Pokemon: Treeko

Level: 10

TM/HMS Bullet Seed, Cut, Double Team

Pokemon: Torchic

Level: 8

TM/HMS Flmaesthrower, Double Team

"Im planning on leaving Home, I have been living here away from the society and I want to see the world we live in rather than just the forest, I shall return some day but right now, I must leave" Sonny said to his dad, Torchic and Treeko standing beside him. His dad looked down at Venusaur and Magmar (His pokemon) and the pokemon Nodded.

"We all agree, you may keep Torchic and Treeko to help protect yourself, Like Myself at your age, you want to see the outside world, I travelled along with Bulbasaur and Magby, and we came across this hut which we built the business which you see today." His father walked over to the table, and filled a bag with food and a map.

"This will help you, the map may be outdated but it should point the main way" He said to Sonny

"Thank you" as he grabbed the bag, and left the Hut.

Cleo opened her pokenav after a few hours of traveling. "Okay, Shuppet. It seems like we're near a place called Fossil Valley. I'd like to get a fossil...but I don't have enough time. In a few minutes, we will walk past it. And then, only a day or two until we reach Rustboro." "Shupp!" "Are you hungry? Wait until we get to Fossil Valley. We'll get a good view while eating." Fossil Valley was in view now.

Dusty looked around at his surroundings. "I wonder where we should begin, Kabuto. Now that we are fully ready, I suppose we can leave Fossil Valley." Dusty said as he looked into the distance. At that point, he spotted a girl walking into town. "You think she could point me in the right direction?" he asked Kabuto.

Cleo found a nice spot and laid out a blanket. Shuppet lowered itself until it was barely off the ground. "You stay here. I'm going to make a pokeblock for you." Shuppet smiled and Cleo walked away. She turned to go into a store and saw someone walking towards her. Not taking any chances, she rushed into the food store.

Dusty scratched his head as he saw the person run into the food store. Must be in a hurry to get food... He turned his attention towards a Pokemon barely hovering over a nicely laid out blanket. "Seems like a little picnic is going on. I suppose I shouldn't bother them then."

Cleo walked out with a few pokeblocks. She still saw the guy out there. She called out to him. "Do you need anything?"

Cleo smiled. "Well, I'm a new trainer too! Would you like to sit down to lunch with me?" Cleo gestured to the picnic blanket. She sat down. "So, where are you heading to?"

Dusty accepted Cleo's offer and sat down. Kabuto looked at the Shuppet for a moment, and then sat down close to Dusty. "Well, I heard that Rustboro City is the first destination for beginner trainers. I have no idea where that place is though."

Cleo took out two sandwiches and handed one to the guy. "Oh. I'm Cleo by the way." She fed Shuppie a few pokeblocks. Shuppie chimed loudly. "Speaking about rustboro, I was heading that way too. I feel that i might be able to fight Roxanne. But since we're both going there, do you want to travel with me?" Cleo eyed Kabuto. Hmm...maybe I can test how strong I am against this Kabuto.... "Hey, I'd like to battle you."

My first Pokemon battle... "Sure, I'll battle with you!" said Dusty as he took a bite of the sandwich. "My name is Dusty, and I'd be glad to travel with you also." Dusty set down the sandwich and got up. "Are you ready for your first battle, Kabuto?" he asked. Kabuto replied with joyful clicking noises.

"Okay Shuppet. Think of this as our practice!" Cleo got ready. I'll fight so well, even Terin would be surprised! "You start it off!"

Cleo frowned. Oh, so you want to wait me out? I'll just make him go down slowly... "Shuppet, use Toxic!" A purple blob slammed into Kabuto.

Kabuto slipped and slid in the toxic liquid that splashed it. "Kabuto! Are you alright?" asked Dusty as he watched Kabuto get back into position. Unfortunately, Kabuto was poisoned by the attack and it slowly was draining it's health. "Hang in there, Kabuto! Use Bubblebeam on Shuppet!"

Shuppet would't be able to dodge it. "Shuppet, move a little so it wont be a critical hit!" Shuppet flew a little higher, but the bubbles still hit it. Shuppet faltered. "Shuppet, use knock off in case he has an item attatched!" Shuppet flew up to Kabuto.

Kabuto readied itself for Shuppet's attack as it used Harden. When the attack hit, Kabuto lost a little bit of health, although an Oran Berry was knocked from Kabuto. "Nice job, Kabuto! Just relax and hit Shuppet with another Bubblebeam attack!" shouted Dusty. Kabuto shook from the poison sapping it's health and then released a Bubblebeam attck.

Trainer name: Lux Vista

Personality: Very shy, quiet. Is naturally very timid, and is only taking first steps to step out on her own. She has a tendency to hide behind other people, for better and worse. She has lived a very sheltered life due to her blindness, and has rarely participated in any sort of competition out of such a life style. She has a bit of confidence due to her upbringing with her parents being upbeat and positive. However, she has also lived a very organized and structured life due to her older brother's ridged lifestyle.

Appearance: Blond hair that is chin-length and hopelessly straight. Has brown eyes that tend to stare as she is blind. She has a rod which she uses to help navigate. Wears a blue sweater and a white pleated skirt. Has a small brown purse.

Hometown: Rustboro

Pokemon: Poochyena

Unlike Lux, her Poochyena is rather agressive. It is fiercely loyal, however, it is also very defensive. Lux has been trying to get it to be friendlier, however, as she tends not to take charge of situation, it has't been going very well. Aids her as a seeing-eye Pokemon, though it has not been trained as such.

Level: 4

TMs/HMs: None

((Just wanted to let you know I'm still interested. I'm planning on coming in later, when the focal action arrives at Rustboro.))

Trainer name:Dillon

Personality:Curious (Sometimes Mistaken for annoying) I am an outing going guy looking for new adventures all the time. I don't listen sometimes which ends me up in trouble. XD!

First/Starter pokemon: Evee

Appearance: A little over 5 feet. Short brown hair with glasses.

Hometown: Lightning City

Pokemon:Evee

Level: 6

TMs/HMs:Thunderbolt