Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

FORM:

Trainer name: Magrath Chorster

Personality: Impatient but clever and kind.

First/Starter pokemon (Can only be a first evolution): Pidgey

Appearance: Copper hair, grey eyes, wears black coat, grey trousers, blue long-sleeved shirt

Hometown: Fortree

Pokemon form:

Pokemon: Pidgeotto (nickname: Warbeak)

Level: 20

TMs/HMs: Fly , Aerial Ace, Secret Power

Pokemon: Sneasel

Level: 13

TMs/HMs: Cut, Inner Focus, Keen eye,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Magrath had decided to tackle the lone trainer that had recently beaten her in a battle yesterday. She found the trainer by Fortrees gym.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dillon decided to set off in the world and went to Fortree and saw a trainer tackling another trainer and decided to break up the fight.

((Dillon, be real, you can't exactly jump from one town to another, go though a forest or something?))

Sonny Left the hut and ventured into the forest with Treeko and Torchic. They stopped by a tree and took off the bag his father gave him. Inside was a Map, and loads of food. He pulled out a few pokeblock for Treeko and Torchic while he looked at the map.

(( Okie dokie I'll remeber that for next time. :)))

Dillon pulled the two trainers apart and started to walk away when one of the trainers challenged Dillon to a battle. Dillon accepted and sent out his evee.

" Evee are you ready?" Dillon asked Evee gleefully jumped " Evee QUICk ATTACK" Dillon said The trainer used Pikachu and used tackle. Dillon used Thunderbolt which was a critical attack to Pikachu. Since Pikachu was still Dizzy Dillon attacked Pikachu again with another quick attack which defeated Pikachu! " YES! GOOD JOB EVEE! YOU WON" Dillon Cheered.

Cleo was ready for the bubblebeam this time. "Shuppet, dodge it and use disable!" The bubblebeam flew by Shuppet. A small grey line flew towards Kabuto.

((Dillon, who challenged you? Was it Kay, or someone no one's every heard of? Be a little more clear))

(( It was just some random person Sorry.))

Dillon finally left Fortree and headed towards the Weather Station.

((I hope i'm not too late))

Trainer name: Lane Marak

Personality: Smart Kinda a dork

First/Starter pokemon : Squirtle

Appearance: Black Hair, Black Hoddie, Dark Green pants, And a dark red hat

Hometown: Forest Canyon,Hoenn

Pokemon form:

Pokemon: Squirtle

Level: 5

TMs/HMs:None

((Edit: Keiko Doesn't want Castform to be introduced just yet.))

((Can I introduce team Magma or Agua))

Magrath felt angry. Her pokemon had recently levelled and she wasn't allowed to battle him?

Sneasel comforted her with an ice cold paw.

"I know, My imatience is getting the better of me. Would it help if I joined up with another trainer to search and try to catch another pokemon or two?" she asked.

Sneasel nodded his head and jumped onto her shoulder.

Then, running out of town, she saw a trainer that she had recently encountered.

"Ah... Thanks would you like to join me in my journey?" Dillon asked

((I have to go for now bye guys!))

Magrath lay down her map of hoenn and marked the route,

"If we're going to go to Rustboro, the quickest route is by route 119 to Mauville city, north through route 111 then east to Fallabor town then meteor falls."

Then she notived another route "However there's a more direct route Rusturf Tunnel but at least it takes a week to Fallabor's five."

Lane looked back he was leaving his hometown for the first time."Well squirtle we're heading for Rustboro,if only i knew the way". He started walking down the path I hope he is ready to battle .

The pair decided to go through the desert, mnaging the trek in a record of one day. Then was Fallabor on the next day, which had been over-run with Murkrows and Meowths.

A Murkrow attacked Sneasel for no reason.

Magrath had to help, so she cried,

"Sneasel, use Cut!"

Sneasel's claws went for the Murkrow who was caught unaware by the attack, The Murkrow however, used an attack of Rock Smash and stunned Sneasel momentarily, with Sneasel out for the moment, Murkrow was distracted enough for Magrath to launch a pokeball. The Murkrow was caught!

Pokemon: Murkrow (nicknamed Swiftbeak)

Level: 16

TMs/HMs: Rock smash, taunt, Torment, Steel Wing

Dillon look astonished at how fast Magrath reacted... but then at that moment he was attacked by a Meowth.

"Evee use Thunderbolt!" Dillon cried out

Evee shocked meowth causing paralysis.

Dillon threw a pokéball at Meowth but it failed and Meowth fled.

"Dang!" Dillon exclaimed! "I wanted a meowth.

((OMG this is getting messy...okay. First of all, try to only be able to find pokemon that are catchable in Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby. Meowths, murkrows...are in the list of unobtainable pokemon.))

((No, only I may introduce aqua and magma))

((I think Castform should wait until later, when we get up to that part))

((Please, get to Rustboro soon. Unless I allow you to do other stuff..but that will be usually not happening.))

((Pokemon can't automatically have TMs/HMs. That doesn't make sense.))

((I will kick out anyone who can't become cleaner with their posts. And try to do HOENN stuff.))

Cleo grinned. "Dusty, it might be smart to give up. You can't attack, AND you're poisoned."

((Ok... I will remove castform since I have not used him... I will try as fast as I can to get to rustboro.))