I love my new guild!! Interested in joining or have a similar story?

muertadivina

The only guild I ever really joined closed unexpectedly. I so loved that guild (Outta This World). Anyway, a few of us rebanded and started a new guild of our own, called Reviviscence. I am so excited and proud of how we came together and put together a lovely little guild.

Since we are such a diverse group, we even started all kinds of diverse activities. We have account improvement activities and an avatar lending program. Then there's my favorites, the creative comp, and the art & literary galleries. Those we just completed. :laughingsmiley: There's also even key quest nights, and so many other little things. I love Key Quest but was always afraid of glitches kicking me out of the game. I play other members now. I love it.

I never expected us to come together and accomplish what we have so far. I am so proud of my new little family :P

Anyway, if anyone is interested in the guild, let me know. Here's a link to our portal for anyone who wants it:

http://www.neopets.com/~Pirate_Paradox

It contains all of our links, including our webbie & guide.

**Yay, I am glad I posted this thread. I've had a lovely addition to my guild because of it. ^_^