altador

jenna

i found the sleeper, after i had went and clicked the doors and visited the archivist, but it doesn't even give me an option to save the constellation or anything. i connect the three stars on either side and nothing happens. what am i doing wrong? please help someone :guiltysmiley:

Make sure all the stars are connected correctly before worrying. Often (Back when the Altador plot was the big thing) I found that a certain number of connections needed to be made in order to test to see if the constellation was right or not.

So yeah. Make sure all the stars are connected individually.

Make sure all the stars are connected correctly before worrying. Often (Back when the Altador plot was the big thing) I found that a certain number of connections needed to be made in order to test to see if the constellation was right or not.

PLEASE HELP ME. I COPIED THE CODE N PASTE ONTO THE BOX BUT IT SAYS BAD STAR DATAT_T

thanks so much! i was just making one big line through the three stars instead of doing one to one. i appreciate it!