Codestones and Dubloons

010_pipsy_010

Does anyone know a good shop(s) or sellers where I can buy cheap codestones and dubloons for training? I have a few Training Fortune Cookies so I'm trying to stock up on currency first. Any help gratefully received. I do the battledome and Key Quest daily so I'm looking for any cheap sellers.

I think you will do better just looking up the ones you need in the SSW.

Most re-sellers are a little higher than people just trying to get rid of one or two of them.

I did wonder. Thanks, I will keep doing that. I have noticed that auctions can be a bit cheaper for the odd codestone. I was hoping there might be a consistently cheaper shop/seller to save time, but the SSW it is! lol

You could always try going on the Trade Chat and see if anyone would be willing to give you a deal if you offer to buy in bulk. However, dubloons/codestones are such an easy to sell commodity that I don't know how much luck you'd have since sellers really don't need to give deals on that kind of item to sell them quickly.

Derrrrrrrrrp...I'm just now discovering that codestones are actually searchable with the SSW. I didn't know that!

Anyway, check the Trading Post for dubloons! I traded with someone for lots of 10 and got a better deal than I would have for them individually.

Derrrrrrrrrp...I'm just now discovering that codestones are actually searchable with the SSW. I didn't know that!

Anyway, check the Trading Post for dubloons! I traded with someone for lots of 10 and got a better deal than I would have for them individually.

lol you learn something new everyday.

I will keep searching around shops, auctions and TP to find individual deals and just hope for the best.

thanks guys! :)