Neodeck Questions

_ma_cris

Hey Everyone

I am starting to have some good numbers towards my Neodeck and so as I was buying some CCards today I started wondering about a few things.

1. Does the Neodeck HST resets the same way as the Avatar one does? ( Can't really remember if Stamps work like the Avatars as well.)

2. How many cards would I need to have to go for a trophy in the beginning of the month.

3. Does TDN has an Article about Neodeck at all? Apparently I couldn't find it.

Hope these questions aren't so noobish and you guys can help me.

1. The Neodeck rests like the avatar table where you have do view it. Stamps does as well.

2. There is only a total of 366 unique cards in existence. Since the trophy only counts unique cards, you will need a lot. Somewhere close to 360+ I am sure.

3. There is a neodeck article in the works, but it's still lacking a lot of information. Hopefully it will be completed soon.

So if it is the same as the Avatars HST you should be able to win the trophy with way less cards than indicated on the HST. What happens with the avatars is you have to reset your Avatars countfor it to count towards the trophy. However, the HST don't really shows it. My reference here is /~alisele and I was wondering if Neodeck works the same way. I guess it would be much more approachable if you only need 300 Cards instead of 350 Cards for instance