Problem when playing KQ

wanderwisp

I was just playing Key Quest with a random user and I was two moves away from winning when my mouse pointer completely disappeared from the key quest area. It would work on the sides of the site where the game wasn't taking place, but not on the actual game board. I went to submit a ticket after trying to get through the game without it and failing, but then the help center wasn't loading and it was incredibly frustrating.

This is what happened when I initially went to the ticket page. I didn't have an unfinished ticket, btw.

54acmv.png

I clicked "Start New Session" and this popped up:

2qlc289.png

What should I do about this? Should I try contacting Parature support or just wait it out and try submitting a ticket later. I don't even remember the name of the user I was playing against, so if it was you, i'm sorry.

I have that too some times after playing a mini game, most of the time the one with the flowers you need to grow. What i do is make my mouse appear by rightclicking in the game area. or outside of it, both should work. And then move your cursor to the desired place and just click.

Your cursor should reappear when another mini game has been finished.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

By the way, the help center wouldn't load for me too the other day. So I submitted a ticket in Dutch, my native language, and all was fine. Now all I need is a reply.

A lot of weird stuff like this happens to me so I've just quit playing.

I was scared ppl would report me for not using my turns since the mouse wouldn't allow me to click, so I don't take any chances.

I have to tell people that I'm sorry and I get disconnected sometimes. That's legit what TNT told me. To send them a ticket when I get disconnected just in case someone reports me. Super frustrating