what is jelly world

sith

It's a world where you can play games and get FREE jelly. The whole "jelly world doesn't exist" thing is a TNT's gag so you have to choose whether or not you want to play along.

What Ellie is trying to say is that she doesn't believe that Jelly World exists, she was just making up stuff that she thought would be at the super cool Jelly World, if it were to exist. :D

Don't listen to those two nutcases... Listen to this nutcase Jelly world is a neopian land that does not exsist in TNT but exsists in neopets! YOu can get FREE jelly! So come one get free jelly donate it to some jelly collector www.neopets.com/jelly

Are you talking to me ellie?

Shhhhh.... Bub only us less "inferior" people know it exsists. N00bs and newbies say it doesnt("more" inferior)! XD

jelly world exists!!!

URL: http://www.neopets.com/jelly/index.phtml?

i don't see any link

www.neopets.com/jelly ain't no link

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you continue to double post, have less that 4 words per post, ect, then stronger measures will be taken. Anlso, please use proper grammar.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't listen to those two nutcases... Listen to this nutcase Jelly world is a neopian land that does not exsist in TNT but exsists in neopets! YOu can get FREE jelly! So come one get free jelly donate it to some jelly collector www.neopets.com/jelly

See Thats where I posted the link!

Lets get back on topic

Actually, Dillon, I don't think staying on topic is an issue anymore at this board. Since the question has already been answered, there doesn't seem much of a reason to keep this board open. Also, you can't call people newbies and n00bs because they say it doesn't exist. Of course they know it exists! It's called "Going along with a gag". (And using sarcasm)

You just gotta live with it. @_@ And not make a fuss.

No its that he says that my link is invalid which its not and he is frustrating me just like i do to you guys...

its no link!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts more than 4 words long, and use proper grammar.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dillon, what you posted the last several times WAS a link. Chykin got all cocky because he/she thinks that a link has to be clickable, which is false. I believe the correct term for a clickable link is called a HYPER LINK. Therefore, Dillon, you posted a link nonetheless. So don't worry about it. Also, the original topic on this board has been answered, so I think a moderator can close this board now.

Hi all,

Jelly world actually existed. However, if you tried entering it through the link given by Neopets Officicial Site, an error will occur, as they purposely wanted to tease the newbies. The jelly link had been there since 2003 (as far as i knew) i think. Anyway, you can have access you it from the 'TheDailyNeopets' in the dailes section. the URL is : www.neopets.com/jelly.

Hope my post is useful.

Best Regards,

intelligent02