FUN PACKED SUMMER

Awesome_Paul

I won first place last time, and I hope I win again.

hehe same here. stuck with haunted woods the whole way... actully technically i first chose dragan but changed it before it started. then after it started it had me listed as my original choice so i had to send in a bug and they switched me back to haunted woods ^_^

of course that was on my frozen account...

YAY for a new year, and cant wait for a place for mutants. becuase its just not obvious enough i love mutants *looks at my siggie*

Guest EBIL Cybunny Easter!

WELL, it seems we have ourselves members from a lot of different teams, so let me hunt out my old supporting gear an' just tell ya that I'm a:

maraqua1.gif

All those who've been here since June '06 saw those little signature blocks you could have that TDN made to support your chosen team. Do you want to see them again? :)

Go Meridell! I'll have to whip out my old lookup for it, then. It was amazing for the time, when I'd made rubbish ones before. :P

Guest EBIL Cybunny Easter!
Hmmmm what team should I choose?

Tell you the truth, Meridell became and is my least favorite team. The members are very arrogant on the Neoboards, and sent dung to Maraquans and DCers during the AC. :grrr:

My favorite team is Maraqua, then Darigan Citadel. Krawk comes in third, and HW in fourth.

My second-least fav. is Faerieland, then Tyrannia, and finally Virtupets.

Say what you say, we do have the coolest logo. :P Meridell's is cool too, the members are the bad point however. :( Not you, but some people just ruin the spirit.

Ah so no Merridell or I have to send you dung! Dung is stinky mabey every one could send Jelly to Altadors!