The Neofriend Meet-n-Greet Thread!

I actually love the idea of this thread since I'd like to know who's adding me before I get random invites. :P

I cannot neofriend you because you don't have parental permission yet.

I think this is a great idea! I agree with Navy- I'm most likely not going to add a stranger. If anyone would like to add me, feel free to. But be sure to tell me a bit about yourself!

Hmm... Where to begin? Ahh, of course. I am an otaku and proud. When not on Neopets, I like to browse through some mangas and anime to watch/read.

I am (I guess) kind of a shy person; my only true best friend is my cousin. Call me a loner if you want, but I prefer being alone. Such a nice, calm, quiet peacefulness... ^_^

If not on the computer or my iPad, you will most likely find me in the nearest book. It inspires me to write myself, although I am not a very good writer. :P I also like to draw; most of the time I don't really take it seriously and just doodle some things that I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be.

And my absolute pet peeve are thise people who take things way too seriously. I mean, like, do you not know what a joke is?! :grrr:

Oh yeah, and slow internet connection.

Hi everyone!

I am from Colorado, love Harry Potter, drawing and painting, camping and fishing, I've actually been on Neopets for years, but I can't get into my old account. I have a ticket open with TNT trying to get that sorted out, but until then I have a new account I can use.

I'd love to make new friends here. Add me!

Since we're all basically strangers anyways, I typically add whomever on Neo. I've never had a problem but if I did I know where the block button is.

I have my AA and my BA in Digital Communications and work at a Halal organic beef place as the manager, although I don't eat beef. XD Halal means that we make it so that Muslims may eat cow without going against their beliefs. We export a lot out of the country. Believe me, you don't want to know the cruel process a cow must go through for it to be edible according to Islam. ): Aside from this full-time job, I also work a part-timer at night to save up extra money to do fun stuff like camp/go to concerts/go on fishing trips.

Anyways, I don't eat a lot of meat, for the above stated reason. I live in the midwest, USA, and raise my own veggies and buffalo on a farm out in the country. I try not to eat anything that I don't know exactly where it comes from and what's in it. But don't let that fool you, I'm still constantly eating. I'm a foodie.

I'm on Neo all the time and I subscribe to the Premium feature. I love NFs and encourage anyone to approach me on there or on here. ^_^

Hi *waves*

I live in New Hampshire and work at Party City right now. Hoping to move up soon. *crosses fingers* When I am not working I spend a lot of time on the computer playing neopets, reading fanfiction and playing computer games. I watch a lot of tv Supernatural is my favorite. I read a lot of manga and spend most of my nights with my nose in a book or comic book. I am boring and don't have much going on. I am kinda shy and just keep to myself most of the time. I don't have much neofriends, I don't branch out often. So add if you want