How to Get a Faerie Quest?

wistiria12

Nope! No trick. The faeries come to you. It can be a little frustrating waiting for those quests (especially if you have a boon that switches one out) but if the item in question is affordable, always try to buy it and redeem it. Hopefully the faeries will ask us both for a quest soon!

Too bad. I seriously wanted to do a Faerie Quest. Just for fun. A quest to raise my active pet's stats. Hmmm... I wonder if they will ever make a quest with a reward to paint petpets or petpetpets.

I returned to Neo last April... after about a six year hiatus. I used to get faerie quests on a regular basis -- I miss 'em! I've only received one since April, from the Air Faerie. Meh. Maybe one day I'll purchase a Faerie Fortune Cookie. If I ever buy NC it'll be for that. :P

Too bad. I seriously wanted to do a Faerie Quest. Just for fun. A quest to raise my active pet's stats. Hmmm... I wonder if they will ever make a quest with a reward to paint petpets or petpetpets.

Yes, that would be the fountain faerie although it's rare to get her.

Try playing Neoquest to get a lot of site hits, and maybe you will get lucky with a faerie quest.

Yes, that would be the fountain faerie although it's rare to get her.

Try playing Neoquest to get a lot of site hits, and maybe you will get lucky with a faerie quest.

Missmadiemay you beat me! I was going to suggest both of those things! I've been playing neoquest all day and on top of getting some RE's I just got a faerie quest.

The more you browse and click around, you are more likely to get a quest.