I got a beautiful Mutant Aisha and no idea what to do with her!

I was complaining to my RL friend about how frustrating it is to level up your pet, I have been playing for years but have just now decided to get into battling. Anywho she said she had a decent battle pet on a side account she never used anymore and that I could have her! She is a beautiful Mutant Aisha named Arbric and I am so in love with her!

I hate that there isn't a lot of clothing options for mutants, (mutants are pets too!) but I have seen people do some cool looks with their mutant babies.

Any help guys?

Guest Sabs

Congrats on the mutant aisha, and her name is pretty! :) I hope they come out with more NP mutant clothes. Do you have any preferences with NC or NPs for the custom?

Also, have fun with battling! I do it everyday as a daily, and I like the revamp of the battledome.

Congrats on the mutant aisha, and her name is pretty! :) I hope they come out with more NP mutant clothes. Do you have any preferences with NC or NPs for the custom?

Also, have fun with battling! I do it everyday as a daily, and I like the revamp of the battledome.

Right now I would prefer NP, I am trying to hold of on purchasing neocash and I don't have that many items to trade with :<

I think the only NP Mutant items are Mutant Staff of Foulness (and Darkness) and the Mutant Tentacle Wig. I think I spent only $5 worth of NC for my Mutant's customization with 3 Caps and a lil trading.