Skyrim themed User Lookup?

Catakitsy

That depends on how you want to use the journal image. Please describe more...I'm quite interested in this :)

I've played around a bit and I cannot seem to get a page changing lookup working...but I don't give up just yet! :D

I've played around a bit and I cannot seem to get a page changing lookup working...but I don't give up just yet! :D

Here's something like a reference, maybe, except it's a tumblr theme but i guess it could give an idea.

And thank you so much! I didn't expect anyone to actually try. ^U^

No worries :) It's fun to create lookups :D

Now the image puzzles me a bit. I thought you said Skyrim journal as in a book with pages?

Judging the pic, I guess you'd like to have the header on top (where MESSAGE, SUBMIT and ARCHIVE is located)?

I guess the links to the left should be something like "About me", "My shop", "Pets" etc?

I guess when clicking those links, the main area (the area below SKYRIM) should update properly?

I kinda like to guess :P Anyway, if all my guesses were right then YES you can create such a lookup and it's very simple :)

No worries :) It's fun to create lookups :D

Now the image puzzles me a bit. I thought you said Skyrim journal as in a book with pages?

Judging the pic, I guess you'd like to have the header on top (where MESSAGE, SUBMIT and ARCHIVE is located)?

I guess the links to the left should be something like "About me", "My shop", "Pets" etc?

I guess when clicking those links, the main area (the area below SKYRIM) should update properly?

I kinda like to guess :P Anyway, if all my guesses were right then YES you can create such a lookup and it's very simple :)

Oh, I'm sorry about the confusion.

And your guess is right! :D

Would you like a code template you can modify yourself? Can fix that tomorrow if I have the time :)

Hi,

Sorry for a late reply. I don't have the time to show a graphical example of what you're looking for but I can give you hints. If you wish to practice, maybe that's the best way to go anyway :)

The HTML tag you're looking for is <area>. With an area you tell that when a certain area on the screen is clicked, something will show up.

Instead of writing a confusing guide how to achieve your goal using areas I suggest you take a look at this lookup: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?place=372

Good luck!