Constellation Issue

somethingaboutmelons

I tried switching from Chrome to Firefox, I'm having the same issue. In addition, I am also seeing weird characters (#,!) in some of the constellation codes towards the end. I fixed the ! to |, which helped produce some more constellations, but I am still missing: Gatherer, Protector, and Hunter.

so I entered my star data and doublechecked that i had completed all the steps but the coordinates for the gladiator constellation are past the area that the star map shows. Like the lowest point shown on the map is around -600 but some of my coordinates are lower than that.

My Gladiator one popped up after I fixed the ! to |, try that and see if it works. Also, will you tell me what your star data looks like towards the end? I need to figure out why the last ones won't pop up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im having trouble with the Protector Constellation.. I got the necklace and whatever else.. but when i go look up the constellation it tells me it is not recognized. I went to look at the book and it is in there.. and when i went to go see the janitor he got mad because the lights are off!