Faerie Caverns

Totu487

Ohh... My... God... I'm still trying to recover from shock of my luck... You're probably wondering what I'm so surprised about... Or you already've guessed it- I found the treasure in the Faerie Caverns!! :D YAY!!

Well, I was just trying my luck through the cavern and as soon as I got in there, I became negative. I'll never make it through, just like always... I became a little excited when I got through the second pathway. But then I felt negative again... With my luck... :( I was sighing, ready to close the tab to check out if they were selling anything good in the Garage Sale. Then, BAM! I saw the treasure right in front of my eyes! I think I accidentally squealed a bit. :P I mean, the treasure was only about 2k, but still!

Lesson Learned: Always be negative when entering the Faerie Caverns!

Also, I noticed whenever my pet is ungrateful at Coltzan's Shrine, saying things like "It took them long enough to build it, this better be good!" Coltzan's usually does nothing or give some cheap desert food. Whenever my pet says a good-natured comment like "Poor old Coltzan..." (Sympathetic), Coltzan usually gives us doubloons or increase stats!

What do you think? A coincidence or... *wink, wink*

Guest Sabs

Congrats on finding the treasure! :) I've found it a couple of times. I received about the same amount of nps. I wish they gave away more lol, but the thrill of actually reaching the treasure is a nice surprise in the end.

I haven't noticed that with the Coltzan shrine, but I'll be keeping an eye out for those sayings now. :P