Customization ideas for my Gnorbu

I have a Shadow Gnorbu who currently has a steampunk sort of theme. I'm getting a bit bored of it, though, and I'm having a hard time coming up with a good new theme for him.

I'd be up for painting him another color and customizing according to that, but I don't really care for many of the options available for him. Water looks really cool, but I don't know if I want to shell out over 2 mil on a paint brush. Another option would be to use a morphing potion to get a species that comes in better colors. While I like Gnorbus, I'm not super attached to him being one. Woodland Grundos are pretty while not being too girly, and I could get a morphing potion for under 400K on the TP right now.... I don't know what to do!

I know I'm being sort of vague as to what I want, but what are your opinions, guys? Do you have any ideas for a theme that would work with his current coloring? Should I go crazy and start over entirely with a new color and/or species? What to do, what to do....

(Oh, and please keep any item suggestions neopoint only, I don't do neocash. Thank you!)

I think I am just really tired but I put this together: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/684935

Why? I haven't slept and a PJ theme just sounded appropriate. Not sure if thus is what you are looking for. Enjoy anyways XD

I would keep it shadow for now. Don't give up on customation yet!

--> Aww thank you! I think it would be a comfortable change for your currently steampunk Gnorbu.

Ooh! The PJs are definitely cute, and they're purple which goes really well with his color! I did a quick search on the individual items and it looks like the whole thing would cost me in the neighborhood of 600K, which is doable. I don't have anything else to spend my np on, anyway, haha. I'm definitely putting that whole look on my list of possibilities, thank you!

The PJs Snowbell used is really nice. Might have to get it for my own Gnorbu. ;) I used the PJs on my customization too, but instead as sleepwear more as formal clothing. /haha They do look good with the Shadow Gnorbu's colours. ;) :P

medium_preview.png

I don't think it's necessary for you to morph him or paint him another colour. You can make awesome customizations if you figure out a nice theme and play around with different wearables. ;)

Well, well, hope you like my idea and have fun customizing! :)

Hm, I like yours, too, Katsuokai! It's kind of mysterious, and that is one snazzy hat, haha. I checked prices on that too, and it's reasonable enough. The only thing is the Haunted Woods Archway appears unbuyable, but I like the look even without it.

Emily, I like how colorful the ringmaster theme is. With him being painted Shadow I kind of felt like I was stuck with darker themes, but the red and yellow really pop. Hmmmm, possibilities.

Glad you like my customization. :) You got quite a lot of options to choose from. As I said earlier, you just have to play around with different wearabels until you find something nice. ;) Also, you can find the Haunted Woods Archway for around 25k (or less) in user shops. I just checked it so it's definitely not unbuyable. Although you'll have to find it through an item database that also links to user shops that happen to have that item (doesn't understand why the Shop Wizard doesn't let you search for it... probably some of the bugs TNT should get to work with ASAP). Still, the customization would look nice without it. ;)