Aloha!

Hey everyone!

I've been on Neopets since 2006, but like most people once have, I lost my login credentials to it. In 2007 moonrises was born, and I've completely fallen in love with Neopets ever since. Right now, some of my Neo-goals consist of upping my avatar count and training my pets to a reputable level.

Off site, I'm an 18 year old university student. My major is probably going to be psychology doubled with graphic design, but I'm still deciding! I'm really into artistic things, and photography is a big passion of mine. I also absolutely love listening to music - Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace & Avenged Sevenfold - they've gotten me through a lot! Lastly, I'm a huge animal lover and hope to do some volunteer work at my local animal shelter this summer!

Sorry, I always ramble in intros. Anyhow, nice to finally join the forums I've been lurking on for years! TDN has been a very helpful site for me for years, and so I'm glad to finally make an account.

Over&out:).

- Misty

Thank you for the welcome! I am completely jealous that you got to see them live - they're the very first band I ever fell in love with (as you can tell through my username, I'm sure). It must have been awesome. I heard that Ben's back on his feet and doing a bit better now, so I hope to hear new things soon! Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Nice to meet you!