Something happened

8ahamut

Was your pet sad or very hungry when you got the RE? That would cause your pet to have the sad expression, and the RE simply pulls the current image of your pet and sticks it on the event.

Aww, Sandrea said something sweet to me in an RE last night too. Today, the REs keep coming. I think the Neo gods must love me or something. I've got 4 REs in the last hour. Two were from Mira, and one was where a cute little ghostkerchief insisted on coming home with Casura. In the last one, Sandrea went out for a walk and found 30k np on the ground.

I say keep em' coming! I'm glad TNT took our suggestions and updated the dialogue of our pets. Sometimes their compliments come to us at just the right time. <3

The new REs are awesome and some of them are so sweet. I just got 40K all of a sudden and spent it on the Wheel of Extravagance. (Still lost neopoints though.)

I got a rather gross one though, where my pet bit off the leg of a petpetpet. Ew, TMI neopets.

I had one where one of my Cy's scampered off to find ~45k o.O then a bank error in my favor for ~20k I was happy ^__^ Spent it all on kelp, but no avatar - Pet was very bloated before I went too... =/

The new REs are awesome and some of them are so sweet. I just got 40K all of a sudden and spent it on the Wheel of Extravagance. (Still lost neopoints though.)

I got a rather gross one though, where my pet bit off the leg of a petpetpet. Ew, TMI neopets.

Your pet bit the leg off of a P3? It wasn't a zombie pet, was it? (Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist!) :D